Four Seasons, Six Senses, Virgin Galactic and other leaders in luxury travel & lifestyle are set to join New York Times editors Monica Drake, Sam Sifton and Ching-Ching Ni at its Luxury Travel conference this December 1-2 in Singapore, rounding out its stellar program of events.
This invitation-only event will explore innovative ways that the luxury travel and hospitality industry is adapting to meet the needs and wants of global consumers. The event will bring together the most influential hoteliers, restaurateurs, influencers and experts to provide the insights needed to succeed in this fast-moving and dynamic industry.
The speakers include:
- Sonu Shivdasani, founder and C.E.O., Soneva
- Beth Moses, chief astronaut instructor, Virgin Galactic
- James McBride, managing partner, NIHI Sumba Island
- MPS Puri, chief executive, Nira Hotels & Resorts
- Nicholas M. Clayton, C.E.O., Capella Hotel Group Asia
- Rainer Stampfer, president, hotel operations – Asia Pacific, Four Seasons
- Yann Debelle de Montby, founder, Debelle de Montby
- Petter Neby, founder and C.E.O., Punkt
- Janice Wong, chef, Janice Wong Singapore
- Melanie Brandman, founder and C.E.O., The Brandman Agency
- Loh Lik Peng, founder and director, Unlisted Collection
- Anna Nash, head of global public relations, Aman Resorts
- Lionel Ohayon, founder and C.E.O., ICRAVE
- Pedro Rebelo de Sousa, managing partner, SRS Advogados
- Henry Gray, vice president, operations, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
- Paul Hicks, C.E.O., GHC Asia
- Yolanda Perdomo, director, World Tourism Organization Affiliate Members Program
- Amrita Banta, managing director and co-founder, Agility Research & Strategy
- Simon Thomas, head concierge, The Lanesborough
- Eddie Teh, general manager, Belmond Hotels and Cruises, Myanmar
- Ian Millar, METRO innovation chair and senior lecturer, École Hôtelière de Lausanne
Topics will include:
- Investment opportunities in emerging markets
- Approaching service and product innovation by embracing localization in different markets
- Publicizing and protecting your brand in an era of user-generated hotel and restaurant reviews
- Exclusive briefings from industry experts about trends emerging in Asian millennial luxury travelers and data-led hospitality sector innovation
For the agenda and speaker lineup, please visit the official New York Times Luxury Travel conference website and keep up to date with further speaker announcements by following @NYTLive. The hashtag for the conference is #NYTLT.
BAREFOOT LUXE is media partner with the New York Times Luxury Travel Conference. Get a 20% discount of all conference packages when you apply via Barefoot Luxe using our special promotion code “Barefoot Luxe”.